Liquiflex-Pro is a high performance, wet-on-wet, cold applied liquid waterproofing system that is fully reinforced with a polyester fabric. It has significant advantages over conventional liquid roofing systems because it can be applied wet-on-wet, is a single liquid product, fume free and virtually odourless.
Liquiflex-Pro has many advantages over traditional types of waterproofing, particularly within the refurbishment sector. As well as being cold applied, Liquiflex-Pro offers a seamless membrane and is ideal for long term waterproofing of awkward roof details such as pipe penetrations, upstands and gutters. These characteristics also make the system a perfect choice for the long-term protection of balconies and terraces and patios.
Liquiflex-Pro will bond to most substrates, allowing its use in many situations without having to remove and dispose of the existing roof covering. This saves time and avoids the cost of removal and environmental issues associated with disposal.
- BBA certified for life in excess of 25 years
- Forms a waterproof, seamless membrane
- Instantly rain resistant after application
- Cold liquid applied, straight out of the tin
- Use with liquiflex roof matting for fully reinforced membrane
- High performance thermal and UV stable elastomeric polyurethane
- Easy application by roller or brush
- Excellent adhesion to most roof substrates
- Controlled film thickness
- Moisture curing, can be applied to damp substrates
- Non slip top coat available for walkways or balconies